Keep Your Standards High. Become an IPC Member.
Our industry manufactures more than electronics. We foster connections and make the world more secure, safe and enjoyable for billions around the globe. Which is why the importance placed upon designing and manufacturing consistently high-quality and highly reliable products continues to grow.
Do what thousands of your electronics manufacturing peers along the entire supply chain have already done to keep their standards high—become an IPC member.
We're Ready to Start With the Standards!
To apply for your membership today, complete our online membership form. You may also download and complete our interactive PDF application.
An IPC Membership Ensures Quality, Reliability and Consistency Through:
Your entire operation will benefit from the widespread adoption and implementation of IPC’s collection of industry standards and guidelines for quality, reliability and consistency.
- 300+ active multilingual industry standards available, including emerging manufacturing trends
- Accepted worldwide for nearly every stage of the electronic product development cycle
- IPC standards and guidelines are developed with the active participation of more than 3,000 electronics industry professionals worldwide
- IPC members save 50% on each purchase of physical copies of IPC standards. One free single-user download of each new or revised standard is available to each member site/location within 90 days of publication
Education & Training
IPC has invested heavily in training and education to position the industry for future growth and to address the global electronics manufacturing skills gap. An IPC membership increases your ability to build and support a high-performing workforce.
- IPC EDGE online learning conveniently helps enhance and grow industry-specific knowledge and skills
- IPC educational events and technical conferences provide topical in-person education that attendees can implement on the job
- An international network of IPC-licensed training centers provide training and certification programs built around IPC standards
- An IPC membership provides up to a 25% discount on IPC education and training purchases/registrations, as well as free monthly webinars
IPC membership provides critical support to IPC’s advocacy initiatives around the world. An investment in an IPC membership is an investment in providing a strong and unified voice for the global electronics industry.
- IPC has a dedicated government relations staff that continually monitors proposed legislation, regulations and rules by governments and agencies worldwide
- IPC actively engages with regulatory agencies to protect the interests of its members and advocate for science-based regulations
- The recently unveiled IPC Workforce Champions Pledge aims to create one million new education, training and career opportunities in the U.S. electronics industry over the next five years
- European initiative to provide 500,000 training and career opportunities
As an electronics manufacturing industry innovator for more than 60 years, IPC (through its membership and staff) supports and provides research on, and solutions to, many industry challenges and opportunities. We’ll be the consulting partner you need to stay on top of trends, solve process issues and keep an eye on the future.
- IPC provides an estimated $1,800 in free members-only market research reports and savings on purchased reports
- IPC’s CFX-Connected Factory and E-Textiles initiatives are just a few programmatic examples of IPC solutions
- IPC Validation Services helps you solve specific process challenges, can identify areas for process improvement and provides certification opportunities for your company
Membership Options and Dues
Membership will begin the day the application and dues payment are received, and will continue for one or two years (savings of 10%). All fees are quoted in U.S. dollars.
Membership Justification Tools
IPC understands the decision to become a member rarely rests with one person. To help you advocate for your company’s membership, we have created tools to help you provide more information about IPC and outline the benefits of membership with our organization. We encourage you to download these resources and make them integral parts of your IPC membership discussions.
This PDF breaks down what IPC members can expect to save on IPC products, services and events as a result of IPC member discounts.
Our 15-slide PowerPoint will help you inform decision makers and colleagues on IPC as well as the various ways an IPC membership will help deliver consistently highly reliable, high-quality products. Also included are pricing and savings details.
IPC Members Rank Quality and Competitiveness as Major Benefits
How has your company benefited by utilizing the full suite of IPC products and services?
Source: TechValidate survey of 609 users of IPC
Published: Jan. 5, 2018 TVID: C96-ADC-FD2
Companies Save $$$ by Using IPC Programs
Annual economic impact companies reported by utilizing IPC products and services.
Source: TechValidate survey of 303 users of IPC. Sample comprises Large Enterprise, Medium Enterprise, S&P 500, Global 500, Fortune 500, and Small Business electronics industry organizations.
Published: Jan. 9, 2018 TVID: BDB-191-596
IPC Serves the Industries That Serve Humanity
IPC partners with OEMs, EMS providers, PCB fabricators, wire harness manufacturers and suppliers in the industries where quality, reliability and consistency are of the utmost priority, including: